The five year old.
Photography his own.
1. My state found its long lost moon rock. I will sleep much better now.
2. The smell of rain, sweet rain, a warm cup of coffee, a good book, and laundry caught up (for now).
3. My IRL crit group, really I could stop right there. But they kinda liked my new pages. (Whew.) Which may or may not be six degrees from item 1.
4. The suddenly witty five-year-old who admonished me as I sipped a smoothie in the car this morning: Mom, I think drinking and driving is a bad idea.
5. The husband, who packed the kids lunches last night and put them to bed, so I could have dessert out with friends. I think this should be a weekly occurrence.
Name one thing you’re thankful for today. I’d love to know!