1. We had a mini-blizzard in my corner of the world, where they cancel school for a few flakes and are not accustomed to such blustery-ness and frigid temps (-18 F).
2. That’s right. I made blustery a noun.
3. My family has experienced LOTS of togetherness. And there’s only 4,141 minutes until Monday morning. Not that I’m counting.
4. My new picture book critique group is lovely, and friend Tammi Sauer‘s latest book, MR. DUCK MEANS BUSINESS, is out.
5. A little late to the party, but I’m reading – and adoring – COSMIC by Frank Cottrell Boyce.