1. We had a mini-blizzard in my corner of the world, where they cancel school for a few flakes and are not accustomed to such blustery-ness and frigid temps (-18 F).
2. That’s right. I made blustery a noun.
3. My family has experienced LOTS of togetherness. And there’s only 4,141 minutes until Monday morning. Not that I’m counting.
4. My new picture book critique group is lovely, and friend Tammi Sauer‘s latest book, MR. DUCK MEANS BUSINESS, is out.
5. A little late to the party, but I’m reading – and adoring – COSMIC by Frank Cottrell Boyce.
That deer pic is awesome! Did you guys take that?
Glad to hear you all are still alive despite your snow… I too love the deer picture!
I can't believe how much snow you have! That deer photo is just incredible!
I've considered Cosmic before but haven't read it yet. I'm glad to hear you're liking it 🙂
I love that deer pic, too! 😀